The following are the forms posted on the Central Union of Municipalities (KEDE) website:

  1. the Certification form of Workers’ mobility,
  2. the Certification form of exemption to Mobility Regulations for residents.

Those who move should have their ID or passport along with the relevant movement certificate.

For more information call to: +30 6974736140